Monday, December 22, 2008

Probably The Best Bottle In The World

Now, I'm sure most of you have seen this ad before :




Let me start off by saying, that advertising for beer is wrong as it is. I mean you see those "Don't drink and drive" messages all over, and yet they dare advertise beer? It's like saying, we don't mind you drinking, just don't drive, yeap, drinking is fine, we don't care if it damages your body, but just. don't. drive.

Now, since it's ok to advertise beer let me start by saying what a stupid commercial that is. (Go watch it if you haven't before).

First of all, what the ad is trying to tell you is that, "Once you drink our 'wonderful' beer, you'll have loads of fun. Yeap, fun. Like, going into other people's property, and destroy the crop they have been working hard to keep, and make a beer shaped crop circle? I mean c'mon...

Next next, this is even funnier, notice the end message? "Probably the best bottle in the world"? Haha... Yeah, sure your bottle is great... "we have the best bottle in the world, rejoice!" haha... "The bottle is great, but we're not quite sure about the substance inside, but the bottle is off the hook!... Ohh wait, now we're not even sure if it IS the best bottle".. probably... what a joke... haha..

So yeah, some might think I'm a little harsh. Who am I to judge an ad right? Its not like I can write something that's any better. But heck, any publicity is good publicity right? =D

Here are some pictures of crop circles :





No comments: